- Name: Blaineric Darkridge
- Race: Night Elf
- Age: 487
- Birthplace: Ashenvale
- Height: 7'2"
- Class: Rogue
- Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy
- Affiliations: Alshar Nephanis
- Physical Features: Two scars on the left side of his face. One jagged scar starting from the corner of his mouth to his neck, the other, more vertically slanted from the corner of his eye down his cheek. He also has a crescent shaped scar on the back of his right shoulder.
- Typical Rogue exterior: Doesn't talk much, can be unintentionally rude.
- Extremely sympathetic towards those he cares about.
- Usually runs away from his problems instead of dealing with them.
- Does not communicate his feelings verbally.
- Normally open to meeting new people, but will probably not say much.
- Not good with kids. Yet.
- Ayandra Darkridge: First wife, first love. Blaine married Ayandra and was prepared to spend the rest of his days with her by his side. Ayandra's life was taken by Sidan, about two hundred years ago.
- Sidan: Old mentor and friend. Once took Blaine under his wing to teach him the cunning ways of a rogue. Their friendship has long been severed after Ayandra's death.
- Taytani and Nadreana Darkridge: Taytani is Blaine's younger sister. Nadreana is his mother.
- Mendra Nightshadow: Long time friend and wife. Blaine's relationship with Mendra grew after Mendra's older brother (and Blaine's friend), Braeden, was attacked and killed during an confrontation with Horde. Their relationship has always been rocky because of Mendra's attachment and Blaine's habit of running from his problems.
- Aylarin and Laineri: Aylarin was a tavern hostess in Tanaris. Years after Ayandra's death, Blaine had numerous one night stands with multiple women. Aylarin was one of them. She gave birth to their daughter, Laineri, though Blaine did not learn of her existence until recently.
- Isoldee Trodou: A rambunctious Human mage that Blaine met during his time in the Silver Cascade. They have been friends ever since and the two share somewhat of a sibling-like relationship.
- Alexia Starstrider: A new companion from Alshar Nephanis. Blaine confides in Alexia with almost everything. From his marital issues to the best daggers on the market, he and Alexia talk about -everything- together.
- Cheekylah E. Dawnstep: An unlikely friend, a blood elf rogue that Blaine met during an encounter in Warsong Gulch. Their relationship has grown far past "friendship" boundaries and into something more. Blaine admitted that he was falling in love with her, but was not prepared to jeopardize his marriage to Mendra.
Extra Facts Edit
- Has a pet prairie dog. His wife named it Braeden, after her late brother.
- Rescued and rehabilitated a Sprite Darter Hatchling back to health. The hatchling still does not have a name either (like his black warhorse and saber).
- His wedding band is gold.
- Was trapped inside a burning building not too long ago and suffered major injuries. His face had been disfigured in the fire but was later on magically repaired by a skilled priestess.
- Majority of his friends are female...interestingly enough.
- Wears a golden heart charm necklace around his left wrist. This necklace was gifted to him by Cheekylah Dawnstep.
- Has a habit of sitting around in Trade District of Stormwind, doing nothing.
- His first wife, Ayandra taught him the skill of Herbalism. He picked up Alchemy after her death to supplement his trade in Herbalism.
- Has died before. Long story. Mendra Nightshadow successfully resurrected him.
Recent Developments Edit
- He has a daughter named Laineri.
- He is currently married to Mendra Nightshadow.
- He is an officer of Alshar Nephanis.
- He has a black war horse with no name.
- He is aligned with the Scryers.